WHS Management Systems for the following industry groups:
Building & Construction (all trades)
Service and Maintenance
Real Estate Agents / Property Managers
Manufacturing & Engineering
Electrical Appliance Industry
Carpet Laying/Floor Coverings /Cleaning & Restoration
Safe Work Method Statements
MCA® - Business Education & Training has an extensive library of Safe Work Method Statements covering all Industry groups, Trades and Services. Becoming a client gives you access to this library for your specific needs.
Contact us for details
MCA – Website Links:
Quality Management Systems
Business Management Courses
Environmental Management Systems
Work Health & Safety Management Systems
Are You Aware?
You are legally required to have an WHS Management Program covering:
- Site, service and maintenance work
- Your office, workshop and company vehicles
MCA® - WHS Management Systems do help:
- Protect you, your workers and your business
- Enhance your company’s ability to win contracts
MCA® - WHS Management Systems consist of:
- WHS Policies and Procedures
- Forms and Checklists
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Safe Work Method Statements (Trade and Site Specific)
- Site Specific Safety Plans
Plus much more… Contact us NOW for details
Compliance to applicable WHS Legislation and Standards:
- WHS Act and Regulation 2011.
- Australian Standard- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Codes of Practice.
- Government Departments
- Regulatory Bodies (e.g. State Health & Safety Authorities)
- Local Councils guidelines
Advantages of implementing an WHS management system:
- Enhances a company’s ability to win work and contracts through being compliant
- Promotes the health, safety and welfare of the workforce and members of the public
- Risks to health and safety are identified, assessed and eliminated or controlled
- Reduction in workplace accidents, injuries and workers compensation claims.
- Improves the education and training of all personnel.
- Assists a company’s compliance with its legal obligations under the law and exposure to prosecution under WHS legislation. (Failure to comply with the law can result in substantial fines and penalties).
MCA® - Business Education & Training have developed a genuinely practical approach to WHS over many years. We present our material in a simple easy to understand format that places clients in their own situation, while assisting in meeting occupational health and safety obligations in a cost effective way.
Employers, self employed persons or persons in control of a workplace are required to ‘ensure workplace health and safety’ under the WHS Act and Regulation.
To conform to your local Health & Safety Authority requirements, you MUST exercise and demonstrate Due Diligence and Duty of Care in regard to all workplace activities.
Contact MCA® - Business Education & Training NOW to discuss your individual requirements.